How do I set up my voicemail?
When your Big Ocean account is created, your voicemail is automatically activated. To setup and modify your voicemail outgoing message and password, please follow these steps:
- From your Big Ocean connected phone or device, dial *98 or dial your Extension number.
- When prompted, enter your password, followed by the # key.
- Note: The default password is 1234
- The system will now ask you to update your password. Please enter your personal password at this prompt followed by the # key. The system will then ask you to confirm this password.
- The system will now ask you to record your greeting message. Once recorded, press any key or stop talking to move to the next step.
- Once the initial message has been recorded, you will have the following options to edit the message.
- Option 1: Save the message
- Option 2: Listen to the message
- Option 3: Re-record the message
- That’s it! Your Voicemail is now setup. You can now access your mail box at any time after the initial setup by dialing your extension number or *98 and then entering your new password.